Mercury in the environment : a compilation of papers on the abundance, distribution, and testing of mercury in rocks, soils, waters, plants, and the atmosphere.
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Geological Survey professional paper; 713.
Geological Survey professional paper ; 713
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 67 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Summary on the literature on the inorganic geochemistry of mercury / by Michael Fleischer
Mercury content of rocks, soils, and stream sediments / by A.P. Pierre, J.M. Botbol, and R.E. Learned
Mercury in sedimentary rocks of the Colorado Plateau region / by R.A. Cadigan
Chemical behavior of mercury in aqueous media / by John D. Hem
Mercury contents of natural thermal and mineral fluids / by D.E. White, M.E. Hinkle, and Ivan Barnes
Sources and behavior of mercury in surface waters / R.L. Wershaw
Biological factors in the chemistry of mercury / by Phillip E. Greeson
Mercury content of plants / by Hansford T. Shacklette
Mercury in the atmosphere / by J.H. McCarthy, and others
Atmospheric and fluvial transport of mercury / by E.A. Jenne
Analytical methods for the determination of mercury in rocks and soils / by F.N. Ward.
- Title from title screen (viewed September 30, 2014).
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Mercury in the environment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|