The precipitation regime of Long Island, New York / by J. F. Miller and R. H. Frederick.
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 627-A.
Geological Survey professional paper ; 627-A
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, A21 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate.
- Precipitation (Meteorology) -- New York (State) -- Long Island.
New York (State) -- Long Island.
- Title from title screen (viewed September 30, 2014).
"Hydrology and some effects of urbanization on Long Island, New York."
"Prepared in cooperation with the New York State Department of Conservation, Division of Water Resources; the Nassau County Department of Public Works; the Suffolk County Board of Supervisors; and the Suffolk County Water Board."
Includes front matter for volume titled "Hydrology and some effects of urbanization on Long Island, New York," professional paper 627.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (page A21).
- Frederick, Ralph H., author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
Nassau County (N.Y.). Department of Public Works.
New York (State). Division of Water Resources.
Suffolk County (N.Y.). Board of Supervisors.
Suffolk County Water Authority.
- Other format:
- Print version: Miller, John F. (John Frederick), 1928-. Precipitation regime of Long Island, New York
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|