Academic turnarounds [electronic resource] : restoring vitality to challenged American colleges and universities / edited by Terrence MacTaggart ; published in partnership with the ACE, American Council on Education, the unifying voice for higher education.
- Other records:
- 1st Rowman and Littlefield pbk. ed.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 2010, c2007.
- American Council on Education series on higher education (2009)
The ACE series on higher education
1 online resource (145 p.)
- Public universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration.
University autonomy -- United States.
Higher education and state -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- This book will help trustees, presidents, and faculty members diagnose whether or not they are in denial over the true condition of the institution they are charged with preserving. Donors, state officials, accreditors, and others interested in the quality and vitality of American higher education will find direction in this book.
- section 1. The natural history of turnarounds
section 2. Special topics
section 3. Lessons for leaders.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- MacTaggart, Terrence J., 1946-
American Council on Education.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|