Culturally sensitive narrative interventions for immigrant children and adolescents [electronic resource] / Giselle B. Esquivel, Geraldine V. Oades-Sese, Marguerite L. Jarvis.
- Other records:
- Lanham, Md. : University Press of America, 2010.
1 online resource (83 p.)
- Multicultural education -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- This book provides scholarly and applied perspectives on culturally-sensitive narrative interventions for culturally diverse and immigrant children and adolescents.
- Culturally Sensitive Narrative Interventions for Immigrant Children and Adolescents; Contents; Preface; Acknowledgments; Chapter One: Culturally-Linguistically Diverse and Immigrant Children: Stressors of Migration and the Acculturation Process; Chapter Two: A Culturally Sensitive Stress-Resilience Model; Chapter Three: Theoretical Bases of Narrative Therapy; Chapter Four: Culturally Sensitive Narrative Interventions; Chapter Five: Multicultural Narratives and Puppetry: Educational Applications; Appendix A: Sample Script; Appendix B: Puppet Construction and Resources; Index; About the Authors
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Oades-Sese, Geraldine V.
Jarvis, Marguerite L.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|