Global perspectives on physical education and after-school sport programs / edited by Jepkorir Rose Chepyator-Thomson and Shan-Hui Hsu.
- Other records:
- Lanham, MD : University Press of America, 
1 online resource (307 p.)
- Physical education and training.
- Electronic books.
- This book examines public policy in physical education and sport and provides insights into practices of school curriculum and after-school sport programs from a global context. The authors reflect on the continuously shifting understanding of the field of physical education and suggest a new direction for the profession.
- part 1. Understanding of physical education and sport in society
part 2. Promotion of physical education through regional organizations and associations
part 3. Global physical education and national sports.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Chepyator-Thomson, Jepkorir Rose.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|