S. 1250, S. 1275, and S. 1333 : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, June 13, 2017.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 115-89.
S. hrg. ; 115-89
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 132 pages).
- United States. Indian Health Service -- Personnel management.
Indians of North America -- Medical care -- Law and legislation.
Indians of North America -- Housing -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Homeless veterans -- Housing -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Indian veterans -- Housing -- United States.
Indians of North America -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Legislative hearings.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Dec. 18, 2017).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. S. 1250, S. 1275, and S. 1333
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. S. 1250, S. 1275, and S. 1333
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|