The art of digital marketing : the definitive guide to creating strategic, targeted, and measurable online campaigns / Ian Dodson.
- Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 2016.
1 online resource (viii, 385 p.) : $b ill.
- Internet marketing.
- Electronic books.
- The Art of Digital Marketing is the comprehensive guide to cracking the digital marketing 'code', and reaching, engaging, and serving the empowered consumer. Based on the industry's leading certification from the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI), this book presents an innovative methodology for successful digital marketing: start with the customer and work backwards. A campaign is only effective as it is reflective of the consumer's wants, needs, preferences, and inclinations; the DMI framework provides structured, implementable, iterative direction for getting it right every time. The heart of the framework is a three-step process called the 3i Principles: Initiate, Iterate, and Integrate. This simple idea translates into higher engagement, real customer interaction, and multichannel campaigns that extend even into traditional marketing channels. The evolution of digital marketing isn't really about the brands; it's about consumers exercising more control over their choices. This book demonstrates how using this single realization as a starting point helps you build and implement more effective campaigns.
1. An introduction to digital marketing
2. Search engine optimization
3. Pay per click
4. Digital display advertising
5. Email marketing
6. Social media marketing (part 1)
7. Social media marketing (part 2)
8. Mobile marketing
10. Strategy and planning
- Includes index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|