Paper dolls : fragile figures, enduring symbols / Katherine H. Adams and Michael L. Keene.
- Jefferson, North Carolina : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 
viii, 217 pages, 12 differently numbered pages of plates ; 23 cm
- Paper dolls -- Symbolic aspects.
Paper dolls -- Social aspects.
- "Paper dolls might seem the height of simplicity. But through the centuries paper figures have reflected religious and political beliefs, notions of womanhood, motherhood and family, the dictates of fashion, approaches to education, individual self-image and self-esteem, and ideas about death. This book examines paper dolls and their symbolism"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Keene, Michael L., author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|