Good food, how to prepare it; the principles of cooking, and nearly five hundred carefully selected recipes, by George E. Cornforth.
- Other records:
- Washington, D.C., South Bend, Ind., Peekskill, N.Y., Review and Herald Publishing Association [©1920].
224 pages illustrations, portrait 20 cm
- Cooking, American.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (D.C.)
United States Indiana South Bend.
United States New York (State) Peekskill.
Cake icings and fillings
- "The lessons herewith presented are not merely on cooking, but on the healthful preparation of food, so that it will be wholesome as well as appetizing."--Preface.
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
Malgieri Collection copy has  advertising leaflets laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Cornforth, George E. Good food, how to prepare it.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|