Towards a Stronger and More Inclusive Mexico : An Assessment of Recent Policy Reforms / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2017.
- Better Policies 23081392.
Better Policies 23081392.
- Government document
1 online resource (35 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Mexico. (search)
- Under President Enrique Peña Nieto's leadership, Mexico has put together the most ambitious reform package of any OECD country in recent times, forged the political consensus necessary to approve it through the unprecedented Pacto por México, promoted these and other reforms in Congress and has started implementing them. The battery of reforms has addressed challenges in policy areas that had been waiting for deep changes for decades, including education, labour, tax, health, telecommunication, and energy and justice, among many others. Mexico still faces important challenges which is why it is crucial for Mexico to continue its reform agenda. It is imperative to strengthen some of the recent reforms, and to keep updating and promoting them to ensure their effective implementation. The OECD stands ready to further accompany Mexico on this path.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|