Jesus / aide aux cinémas du monde, distribution ; funded by TorinofilmLab ; Consejo Nacional de la cultura y de las artes, Fondo de Fomento audiovisual, Gobierno de Chile ; Marianne Dumoulin [and three others] presentan una produccion JBA Production, Francia, Rampante Films, Chile ; escrita y dirigida por Fernando Guzzoni.
- Santa Monica, California : Breaking Glass Pictures,  , ©2017
1 videodisc (88 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Crime -- Drama.
Violence -- Drama.
Gay couples -- Drama.
Crimen -- Teatro.
Violencia -- Teatro.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Motion pictures, Chilean.
Motion pictures, Fench.
- In Spanish; optional subtitles in English or Spanish.
Open-captioned in English for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1:85.1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby 5.1.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- "In Santiago, Chile, eighteen-year-old Jesús is trapped in a dead-end cycle of drugs, sex, apathy, and an obsession with violence. Living in a small flat with his widower father, Hector, where the TV covers up their inability to communicate, doesn't help matters. After his band loses a competition, he and his friends get drunk and head out, looking for a thrill. They finally find it in a cemetery: a young defenseless boy crosses their path, and violence ensues. Soon, the attack is national news, and the police are searching for those responsible. Desperate to avoid the authorities, as well as his friends, Jesús has no choice but to turn to his father for help. But, when the flesh of your flesh is rotten, will you go to any extent to protect it, or will you cut it loose? If this event brings Jesús and Hector closer together, it will also tear them apart forever..."--Container.
- Nicolas Duran, Alejandro Goic, Sebastian Ayala.
- Director of photography, Barbara Alvarez; editor, Andrea Chignoli.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2016.
Special features: interviews with director & star ; exclusive Q & A : neighboring scenes.
- Guzzoni, Fernando, screenwriter, film director.
Dumoulin, Marianne, film producer.
Duran, Nicolas, actor.
Goic, Alejandro, actor.
Ayala, Sebastian, actor.
Aide aux cinémas du monde, film distribution company.
Torino Film Lab, film production company.
JBA Production, film production company.
Consejo Nacional de la Cultura y las Artes (Chile), film production company.
Breaking Glass Pictures (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
BGP706 Breaking Glass Pictures
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|