Count and Bishop in Medieval Germany [electronic resource] : A Study of Regional Power, 1100-1350 / Benjamin Arnold.
- Other Title:
- De Gruyter Online.
- Philadelphia, Pa. : University of Pennsylvania Press, 
- The Middle Ages Series
1 online resource : 10 illustrations.
- In English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
text file PDF
Introduction: Land and Lordship in the Medieval German Empire
1. Regions and Political Power in Medieval Germany
2. The See of Eichstätt and Its Neighbors
3. Counts, Bishops, and Knights, 1125 - 1245
4. The Bishopric and Its Neighbors after the Treaty of Eichstätt in 1245
5. The End of the County of Hirschberg, 1280-1305
6. Eichstätt and the Hirschberg Inheritance
7. Bishop and Count in the West of Eichstätts Region
Conclusion: Eichstätt in Bavarian and German History
Maps and Genealogical Tables
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed Dec. 09, 2016)
- Contained In:
- De Gruyter University Press Library.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.9783/9781512800104 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|