Governing child abuse, voices, and victimisation : the use of public inquiry into child sexual abuse in Christian institutions / Jodi Death.
- London : Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group, 2018.
- Victims, culture and society ; 1.
Victims, culture and society ; 1
xiv, 162 pages ; 24 cm.
- Child sexual abuse.
Child sexual abuse $x Religious aspects.
Child sexual abuse by clergy.
Child sexual abuse
Child sexual abuse -- Religious aspects.
- Victims of CSA as politicised subjects
Recognising the I in justice: political subjects, public inquiry and CSA
Media, power, and the significance of voice
Public inquiry as good governance: the Christian brothers of WA
Moderating responsibility: responses of the RCC to public inquiry
Public inquiry and discursive spaces: future directions.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Electronic version: Death, Jodi, 1977- Governing child abuse voices and victimisation.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|