The body in the casket : a Faith Fairchild mystery / Katherine Hall Page.
- First edition.
- New York, NY : William Morrow an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Page, Katherine Hall. Faith Fairchild mystery ; 24.
The Faith Fairchild mysteries ; 
238 pages ; 24 cm.
- Fairchild, Faith (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Fairchild, Faith (Fictitious character)
Women in the food industry -- Fiction.
Caterers and catering -- Fiction.
Women detectives -- Fiction.
Caterers and catering.
Women in the food industry.
- Childrens subjects:
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
- Local subjects:
- FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Amateur Sleuth.
FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Cozy.
FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths.
- Detective and mystery fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- Caterer Faith Fairchild has come to know the Massachusetts village of Aleford region well, but isn't familiar with Havencrest, a privileged enclave. Then the owner of Rowan House, a secluded sprawling Arts and Crafts mansion, calls her about catering a weekend house party. Producer/director of a string of hit musicals, Max Dane is celebrating his seventieth birthday. As they discuss the event, Faith's client makes a confession: he hired Faith for her sleuthing ability. He believes one of the guests wants to kill him. he only clue is a gift received the week before: an empty casket containing a 20-year-old Playbill from Max's only failed, production, Heaven or Hell.-- Adapted from dust jacket.
- Other format:
- Online version: Page, Katherine Hall, author. Body in the casket
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|