Consular affairs : visa and immigration information : agreement between the United States of America and New Zealand signed at Wellington, May 4 and 5, 2017.
- Standardized Title:
- Agreement between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of New Zealand for the Sharing of Visa and Immigration Information (2017 May 4)
- Other Title:
- Agreement between the United States of America and New Zealand signed at Wellington, May 4 and 5, 2017
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of State, [2017?]
- Treaties and other international acts series ; 17-1002.1.
Treaties and other international acts series ; 17-1002.1
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages).
- Emigration and immigration law -- New Zealand.
Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
Visas -- New Zealand.
Visas -- United States.
Immigration enforcement -- International cooperation.
- Online resource; title from PDF title screen (U.S. Dept. of State, viewed on Jan. 2, 2018).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Department of State. issuing body.
New Zealand, participant in treaty.
United States, participant in treaty.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|