Fossils from the Ordovician bioherm at Meiklejohn Peak, Nevada / by Reuben James Ross, Jr.
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 685.
Geological Survey professional paper ; 685
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 47 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Articulata, Fossil.
Paleontology -- Ordovician.
Paleontology -- Nevada -- Nye County.
Trilobites -- Nevada -- Nye County.
- Title from title screen (viewed September 30, 2014).
"Distribution of fossils in the bioherm and in flanking beds is documented. Species of 12 genera of brachiopods and 20 genera of trilobites are described. They compare closely with contemporary forms in Quebec and western Newfoundland."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (pages 42-43) and index.
- Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Ross, Reuben James, 1918-. Fossils from the Ordovician bioherm at Meiklejohn Peak, Nevada
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|