Volcanic stratigraphy of the Quaternary rhyolite plateau in Yellowstone National Park / by Robert L. Christiansen and H. Richard Blank, Jr.
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Geological Survey professional paper; 729-B.
Geology of Yellowstone National Park.
Geological Survey professional paper ; 729-B
Geology of Yellowstone National Park
- Government document
1 online resource (v, B18 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Geology, Stratigraphic -- Quaternary.
Volcanism -- Yellowstone National Park.
- Title from title screen (viewed September 30, 2014).
"Nomenclature for Quaternary volcanic rocks of the Yellowstone rhyolite plateau is based upon recognition of three successive cycles of volcanism, only two of which are identified within the national park."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page B18).
- Blank, H. Richard (Horace Richard), 1929- author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Christiansen, Robert L. Volcanic stratigraphy of the Quaternary rhyolite plateau in Yellowstone National Park
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|