A photometric technique for determining planetary slopes from orbital photographs / by W. J. Bonner and R. A. Schmall; prepared on behalf of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1973.
- Geological Survey professional paper; 812-A.
Geological Survey professional paper ; 812-A
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, A16 pages) : illustrations.
- Slopes (Physical geography) -- Measurement.
Mars (Planet) -- Photographs from space.
Mars (Planet) -- Surface.
Slopes (Physical geography)
Surface of Mars (Planet)
- Photographs from space.
- Title from title screen (viewed October 2, 2014).
"Contributions to astrogeology."
"A closed form, general solution for photometric slope determination has been derived by use of vector mathematics. The technique can be applied equally well to vertical and to oblique photography."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page A16).
- Schmall, R. A., author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. sponsoring body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Bonner, W. J. Photometric technique for determining planetary slopes from orbital photographs
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|