The Oxford handbook of behavioral economics and the law [electronic resource] / edited by Eyal Zamir and Doron Teichman.
- Other Title:
- Handbook of behavioral economics and the law
Behavioral economics and the law
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2014.
- Oxford handbooks in economics and finance.
Oxford handbooks online.
Oxford handbooks online
1 online resource : illustrations
- Economics -- Psychological aspects -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Law and economics -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- 'The Oxford Handbook of Behavioral Economics and Law' brings together leading scholars of law, psychology, and economics to provide an up-to-date and comprehensive analysis of this field of research, including its strengths and limitations as well as a forecast of its future development. Its twenty-nine chapters are organized into four parts.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on October 30, 2014).
- Zamir, Eyal, editor.
Teichman, Doron, editor.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9780199388509 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|