The Oxford handbook of racial and ethnic politics in the United States [electronic resource] / edited by David L. Leal, Taeku Lee, and Mark Sawyer.
- Other Title:
- Racial and ethnic politics in the United States
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2014-
- Oxford handbooks in political science.
Oxford handbooks online.
Oxford handbooks online
1 online resource.
- United States -- Ethnic relations -- Political aspects.
Minorities -- Political activity -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 3, 2016).
- Leal, David L., editor.
Lee, Taeku, editor.
Sawyer, Mark Q., 1972- editor.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9780191750830 (online resource) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|