The Oxford handbook of Arabic linguistics [electronic resource] / edited by Jonathan Owens.
- Other Title:
- Arabic linguistics
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Oxford handbooks
Oxford handbooks in linguistics.
Oxford handbooks in linguistics
1 online resource.
- Arabic language -- Grammar.
- This handbook reflects the full breadth of research on Arabic linguistics in the West, covering topics such as pidgins and creoles, Arabic second language acquisition, loanwords, Arabic dialects, codeswitching, psycholinguistics, sociolinguistics, and Arabic lexicography. The handbook brings together different approaches and scholarly traditions, an invitation to the reader to explore the many faceted world of Arabic linguistics.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on November 15, 2013).
- Owens, Jonathan, editor of compilation.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9780199983193 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|