The Oxford handbook of the American Congress [electronic resource] / edited by Eric Schickler, Frances E. Lee.
- Other Title:
- American Congress
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, c2011.
- Oxford handbooks in politics & international relations.
Oxford handbooks of American politics.
Oxford handbooks online.
Oxford handbooks in political science.
Oxford handbooks in politics & international relations
The Oxford handbooks of American politics
1 online resource (xi, 929 p.).
- United States. Congress
United States -- Politics and government.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- The 'Oxford Handbooks of American Politics' are the essential guide to the study of American political life in the 21st century. With engaging, new contributions from the major figures in the field this volume provides the key point of reference for anyone working in American politics today.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Schickler, Eric, 1969-
Lee, Frances E.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9780191724862 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|