The chemists' and druggists' compendium : a handbook of practical receipts and processes in chemistry, pharmacy, perfumery, homoeopathy, photography, dye-making, wine-making, cosmetics, artificial essences, confectionery, veterinary medicine, etc. etc. / by R. Jones Owen.
- London : Printed for the author by H. J. Wicks : Sold by Newbery & Sons, Wm. Mather, and all medical booksellers and patent medicine vendors, 1871.
111,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Chemistry -- 19th century.
Formulas, recipes, etc -- 19th century.
Home economics -- 19th century.
Materia medica -- 19th century.
Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions -- 19th century.
Pharmacy -- 19th century.
Photography -- 19th century.
- Advertisements -- England -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Advertisements: P. 105-.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
Smith copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2018 from John Drury Rare Books.
- Penn Chronology:
- Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|