House X at Kommos : a Minoan mansion near the sea. Part 1, Architecture, stratigraphy, and selected finds [electronic resource] / edited by Maria C. Shaw and Joseph W. Shaw ; with contributions by Maria C. Shaw, Joseph W. Shaw, Deborah Ruscillo, Anne P. Chapin and John G. Younger.
- Other Title:
- Architecture, stratigraphy, and selected finds
- INSTAP Academic Press
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : INSTAP Academic Press, 2012.
- Prehistory monographs ; 35.
Prehistory monographs ; 35
1 online resource : illustrations (some color).
- Kommos Site (Greece).
Excavations (Archaeology) -- Greece -- Kommos Site.
- Electronic books.
- House X is by far the largest and best appointed of the Minoan houses excavated at Kommos in south-central Crete, a Minoan harbor and settlement that later became the site of a Greek sanctuary. This is a description of the stratigraphic excavation of this elite house, along with numerous architectural plans.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Print version record.
- Shaw, Maria C., author, editor.
Shaw, Joseph W., author, editor.
Institute for Aegean Prehistory.
- Other format:
- Print version: House X at Kommos : Part 1, Architecture, stratigraphy, and selected finds.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|