The hound of the Baskervilles. Episode four [electronic resource] / dramatised by Alexander Baron ; producer, Barry Letts ; directed by Peter Duguid.
- Other Title:
- Episode 4
- United Kingdom : British Broadcasting Corporation, 1982.
1 online resource (30 minutes)
- Doyle, Arthur Conan, 1859-1930 -- Television adaptations.
Holmes, Sherlock -- Drama.
Detectives -- England -- Dartmoor -- Drama.
Private investigators -- England -- Dartmoor -- Drama.
Hounds -- England -- Dartmoor -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Who can rid the Baskervilles of their dreaded family curse? Elementary, my dear Watson: Sherlock Holmes, of course! Filmed on location on Dartmoor, Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are hot on the trail of the legendary hound from hell.
- Tom Baker, Terence Rigby, Will Knightley, Nicholas Woodeson.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 09, 2018).
Based on the work of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Duguid, Peter, 1923-2009, director.
Letts, Barry, producer.
Alexander Street Press.
British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service, production company.
- Television adaptation of: Doyle, Arthur Conan, 1859-1930. Hound of the Baskervilles. Selections.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|