The Oxford handbook of emotion dysregulation [electronic resource] / edited by Theodore P. Beauchaine and Sheila E. Crowell.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2018-
- Oxford handbooks online.
Oxford handbooks in psychology.
1 online resource
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online. This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication.
- Emotion Dysregulation and Autism Spectrum Disorder / Emily Neuhaus.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on January 30, 2018).
- Beauchaine, Theodore P., editor.
Crowell, Sheila E. (Sheila Elizabeth), editor.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9780190689315 (online resource) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|