The Oxford handbook of stress, health, and coping [electronic resource] / edited by Susan Folkman.
- Other Title:
- Stress, health, and coping
- New York ; Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2011.
- Oxford library of psychology.
Oxford handbooks online.
Oxford handbooks in psychology.
Oxford library of psychology
1 online resource (xvi, 469 pages) : illustrations
- Stress (Psychology).
- Edited by Susan Folkman and comprising chapters by the field's leading scientists, this volume details the expanded knowledge base that has emerged from extensive research on stress and coping processes over the last several decades.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Folkman, Susan.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9780199940707 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|