How to make it in film. Cinematographer [electronic resource] : documentary, comedy & news Cuong LeNguyen / George Mason University presents ; host/producer, Rick Davis ; director, Richard Wood ; this has been a production of GMU-TV.
- Venice, CA : TMW Media, 2016.
1 online resource (28 minutes)
- LeNguyen, Cuong -- Interviews.
Cinematographers -- Interviews.
Motion picture producers and directors -- Interviews.
Motion pictures -- Production and direction.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- How to Make It In Film consists of a series of behind the scenes interviews with regional, national and international filmmakers, editors, directors, writers, cinematographers, producers and many others who work in the film industry. Each program includes questions taken from a live studio audience consisting of students in the film and film studies division at George Mason University. Covering all aspects of the filmmaking process, each program is designed to enlighten students and take them through all the steps to make it in film. From the roles of sound editors to assistant directors, scriptwriters to location managers, cinematographers to producers, webisode producers to film critics and documentary filmmakers to actors, they'll discover the role of each position and what it takes to make it in the business. CUONG LENGUYEN, Cinematographer/Producer/Director for Arlington Public School in Virginia for which he co-produced and edited the series, Claro! English for Parents, a program geared toward parents for whom English is a second language. LeNguyen is Senior Motion Graphics Designer at Home Front Communications in Washington, DC creating commercials, PSAs and high-end videos for a wide range of commercial, non-profit, and government organizations (Animal Planet, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation). **Winner of the Communicator Award of Distinction.
- Host/interviewer: Rick Davis; interviewee, Cuong LeNguyen.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 09, 2018).
- Wood, Richard, director.
Davis, Rick, producer, host, interviewer.
LeNguyen, Cuong, interviewee.
Alexander Street Press.
TMW Media Group, distributor.
GMU-TV (Television station : Fairfax, Va.), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|