Transport [electronic resource] / by Amy Greenfield ; camera, Sandy d'Annunzio ; sound made on the O.S.S. by Indiran.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Transport .....
- Los Angeles, CA : Flicker Alley, 2015.
1 online resource (6 minutes)
- Experimental films.
- System Details:
- data file
- "Transport came out of many influences in the early 1970s: the dead of Vietnam; the poem of my poetry teacher Anne Sexton, For God While Sleeping; the post-modern dance experiments with trust, to give yourself totally while being lifted by another; and the airborne astronauts of moon exploration." - Amy Greenfield. 16mm 1.37:1 color sound; camera Sandy D'Annunzio; music Indiran; with Lee Vogt, Amy Greenfield, Chuck Williams, Steven Holly, Joel Polinksy, Don Young, Tom Vint.
- Dancers, Lee Vogt, Amy Greenfield ; with, Chuck Williams, Steven Holly, Joel Polinsky, Don Young, Tom Vint.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 02, 2018).
- Greenfield, Am, director, performer.
Alexander Street Press.
- Contained In:
- Contained in (manifestation): Masterworks of American avant-garde experimental film, 1920-1970
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|