The Oxford handbook of intellectual disability and development [electronic resource] / edited by Jacob A. Burack ... [and others].
- Other Title:
- Intellectual disability and development
- 2nd ed.
- New York ; Oxford : Oxford University Press, c2012.
- Oxford library of psychology.
Oxford handbooks online.
Oxford handbooks in psychology.
Oxford library of psychology
1 online resource (xviii, 413 pages) : illustrations
- Intellectual disability.
People with mental disabilities.
- We know considerably more about persons with intellectual disability than we did even a decade ago. Seeking to improve and increase upon this knowledge, this book provides a map to continue sophisticated and precise research, to inspire professionals involved with intellectual disability, and to better the lives of persons affected by it.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Burack, Jacob A.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9780199940448 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|