The Oxford handbook of creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship [electronic resource] / edited by Christina E. Shalley, Michael A. Hitt, and Jing Zhou.
- Other Title:
- Handbook of creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship
Creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2015.
- Oxford library of psychology.
Oxford handbooks online.
Oxford handbooks in psychology.
Oxford library of psychology
1 online resource.
Creative ability in business.
- Research-based investigations of creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship have the potential to inform each other and enrich our knowledge of each of these areas, particularly with regard to cognitive processes and effective behaviours. Yet, while these research streams have increasingly received a great deal of attention, they have developed largely independently of one another. This handbook addresses the critical need to integrate these three interrelated literatures.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on July 9, 2015).
- Shalley, Christina E. (Christina Ellen), editor.
Hitt, Michael A., editor.
Zhou, Jing, 1964 August 25- editor.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9780199983469 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|