Handbook of leadership and administration for special education [electronic resource] / edited by Jean B. Crockett, Bonnie S. Billingsley, and Mary Lynn Boscardin.
- New York : Routledge, 2012.
- Routledge handbooks
1 online resource (xii, 388 pages) : illustrations
- Special education teachers -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Educational leadership -- United States.
School management and organization.
- Electronic books.
- section 1. The context and development of leadership for special education : introduction
section 2. Leadership, policy, and school reform : introduction
section 3. Collaborative leadership for special education in multicultural contexts : introduction
section 4. Instructional leadership and the evaluation of educational outcomes : introduction
section 5. Challenges for educational leaders : introduction.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Crockett, Jean B.
Billingsley, Bonnie S.
Boscardin, Mary Lynn.
- 9780203837313 (e-book : PDF)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|