Handbook of school counseling [electronic resource] / edited by Hardin L.K. Coleman, Christine Yeh.
- New York : Routledge, c2008.
- Routledge handbooks
1 online resource (xxxi, 894 pages) : illustrations
- Educational counseling.
- Electronic books.
- 1. Introduction to the field of school counseling
2. Diversity and school counseling
3. Student development
4. School counselor competence
5. School-based interventions
6. Working with socioemotional challenges
7. Accountability and professional issues in school counseling.
- "School and youth counseling. School psychology"--P.  of cover.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Coleman, Hardin L. K.
Yeh, Christine J. (Christine Jean)
- 9780203874806 (e-book : PDF)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|