Northern England and Southern Scotland in the Central Middle Ages / Edited by Keith J. Stringer and Angus J.L. Winchester.
- Woodbridge : The Boydell Press, 2017. , Â©2017
- Conference Name:
- Northern England and Lowland Scotland (2012 : Durham University)
xvi, 369 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- England, Northern -- History.
Lowlands (Scotland) -- History.
Great Britain -- History -- Medieval period, 1066-1485.
- "This volume has its genesis in a two-day conference held at Durham University in January 2012, which was organised ... under the auspices of Durham's Institute of Medieval and Renaissance Studies."--Page xi
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Albert C. Baugh Book Fund.
- Stringer, K. J. (Keith John)
Winchester, Angus J. L.
University of Durham. Institute of Medieval and Renaissance Studies.
Albert C. Baugh Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|