"Raconter d'autres partages" : littérature, anthropologie et histoire culturelle : mélanges offerts à Nicole Jacques-Lefèvre / sous la direction de Christophe Martin ; avec la collaboration de Jean-Christophe Abramovici, Michèle Rosellini et Yannick Séité.
- Lyon : ENS Éditions, 
- Collection Signes.
551 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- French literature -- History and criticism.
Literature -- History and criticism.
Witchcraft in literature.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- "Raconter d'autres partages" : this is how Michel Foucault once invited "pointing the spotlight" on the "silences of history". It is this "history of limits " that is the work of Nicole Jacques-Lefèvre, major figure of teaching and literary research at ENS Fontenay-Saint-Cloud, whose work has always explored discourses located at the edgedominant systems of their time, at the intersection of literature, knowledge and beliefs. Gathering signed contributions from its alumni, this volume aims to reflect the influence of its teaching and the seminal value of its work, its truly interdisciplinary approach to texts and its interest in uncertain margins and indecisive borders. A tribute volume, this book also gives the dynamic image of a current current of literary studies that defines its fields of research in contact with anthropology and cultural history.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Jacques-Lefèvre, Nicole, honoree.
Martin, Christophe, 1967- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|