Growth of legal-aid work in the United States : a study of our administration of justice primarily as it affects the wage earner, and of the agencies designed to improve his position before the law / by Reginald Heber Smith and John S. Bradway ; with introduction by Owen J. Roberts.
- Revised edition
- Washington : United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1936.
- Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics ; 607.
Bulletin ; no. 607
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 223 pages).
- Justice, Administration of -- United States.
Legal aid -- United States.
Legal aid -- Bibliography.
Justice, Administration of.
- At head of title: United States Department of Labor. Frances Perkins, Secretary; Bureau of Labor Statistics. Isador Lubin, Commissioner.
"November 1935"--Page 1.
Issued also as House doc. 254, 73d Cong., 2d sess.
Revision of Bulletin no. 398.
"Appendix D.--Legal aid directory, April 1935": pages 198-199.
CRDP Program record.
"Appendix F.-Bibliography of legal-aid work (May 1, 1934)" (pages 212-223).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (FRASER, viewed Feb. 26, 2018).
- Bradway, John S. (John Saeger), 1890-1985, author.
Roberts, Owen J. (Owen Josephus), 1875-1955.
United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics, issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Smith, Reginald Heber, 1889-1966. Growth of legal-aid work in the United States.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|