Martin Meeker collection [electronic resource].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1943-2003?]
- Archives of Sexuality & Gender: LGBTQ History and Culture Since 1940, Part II.
Archives of Sexuality & Gender: LGBTQ History and Culture Since 1940, Part II
1 online resource (8 manuscripts, 3 photographs) : illustrations.
- Meeker, Martin -- Archives.
Historians -- Archives.
Gay liberation movement -- History -- 20th century.
- Historian Martin Meeker's collection (covering 1943 to 2003) includes interviews conducted from the 1940s to the 1970s and slides from Meeker's presentation on homosexual communities in the 1950s and 1960s.
- Date range of documents: 1943-1986.
Reproduction of the orignals from the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Historical Society.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|