Modern American architecture : designs and plans for villas, farm-houses, cottages, city residences, churches, school-houses, &c., &c., containing fifty-five original plates giving in detail plans and illustrations suited to all parts of the country / by M.F. Cummings and C.C. Miller.
- Other records:
- Troy, N.Y. : Published by the authors, A.J. Bicknell, general agent, 1868.
 p., 54,  leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 35 cm.
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.
Architecture, Domestic -- United States.
Architecture -- Details.
Architecture -- Designs and plans.
- Advertisements -- New York -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Troy.
- "Lithographed and printed by Julius Bien, New York."
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Gemmill Family Book Fund.
Fine Arts Rare copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2018 from Royoung Bookseller.
Fine Arts Rare copy has affixed to verso of plate 1 clipping from an unidentifed 1860 New York publication with headline: A western New York farm house.
Fine Arts Rare copy has  p. of ads bound in at end of volume.
- Penn Chronology:
- Miller, Charles Crosby, 1831-1903.
Gemmill Family Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|