Becoming John Wayne : the early westerns of a screen icon, 1930-1939 / Larry Powell and Jonathan H. Amsbary.
- Jefferson, North Carolina : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 
vii, 185 pages ; 23 cm
- Wayne, John, 1907-1979 -- Criticism and interpretation.
Wayne, John, 1907-1979.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- "Exploring the early westerns of John Wayne--from his first starring role in The Big Trail (1930) to his breakthrough as the Ringo Kid in Stagecoach (1939)--the authors trace his transformation from Marion Mitchell Morrison, movie studio prop man, into John Wayne, a carefully crafted film persona of his own invention that made him world famous"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Amsbary, Jonathan H. (Jonathan Howard), 1956- author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|