Visions of nature / Kuratorin, Verena Kaspar-Eisert ; Texte, Verena Kaspar-Eisert, Walter Seidl ; KünstlerInnentexte, Anna Burgstaller, Verena Kaspar-Eisert, Robert Kotasek, Walter Seidl ; Übersetzung, Georg Bauer.
- Vienna, Austria : Kunst Haus Wien, 
109 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 27 cm
- Landscape photography -- Exhibitions.
Nature photography -- Exhibitions.
Nature in art -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Parallel text in German and English.
- "Mankind's relationship with nature is subject to continual change. But never before in our planet's history have the changes caused by mankind's impact on nature had such far-reaching repercussions as they do today. The exhibition has taken twenty-five artistic positions by international and Austrian artists working in the medium of photography and video to examine the way in which our relationship with nature is currently reflected from an artistic point of view. They address the theme of nature and the ways of representing and depicting nature against the backdrop of the Anthropocene, the first epoch in the Earth's history to be shaped by mankind's impact"--Publisher's website.
- (K)eine schöne Aussicht = (No) good prospects
Visions of nature
Myoung Ho Lee
Bruno V. Roels
Michael John Whelan
Zur Definitionsmacht von Landschaft und Fotografie = On the definitional power of landscapes and photography.
- Catalogue published on the occasion of an exhibition of the same name, held at the Kunst Haus Wien September 13, 2017-February 18, 2018.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Perkins Architectural Rare Book Fund.
- Kaspar-Eisert, Verena, organizer, author.
Seidl, Walter, 1973- author.
Burgstaller, Anna, writer of supplementary textual content.
Kotasek, Robert, writer of supplementary textual content.
Kunst Haus Wien, host institution.
Perkins Architectural Rare Book Fund.
- Visions of nature.
Visions of nature. English.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|