Speech of Hon. Lyman Trumbull, of Illinois [electronic resource] : on introducing a bill to confiscate the property of Rebels and free their slaves / delivered in the Senate of the United States, December 5, 1861.
- Other Title:
- Speech of Honorable Lyman Trumbull, of Illinois
- Washington : Printed at the Congressional Globe Office, 1861.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Slavery in America and the world: history, culture & law.
HeinOnline slavery in America and the world: history, culture & law
1 online resource (7 pages).
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Confiscations and contributions -- Speeches in Congress.
Confederate States of America -- Confiscations and contributions -- Speeches in Congress.
- Electronic books.
- Printed in double columns
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 7, 2017
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|