A catalogue of theological books in foreign languages [electronic resource] : including the sacred writings ; fathers, doctors of the church, schoolmen, and ecclesiastical historians, to the death of Boniface VIII A.D. 1303 ; Jewish and rabbinical commentators ; works of the reformers, and of more recent divines, ascetical, dogmatical, polemical and exegetical ; liturgies, rituals, and liturgical literature ; councils, synods, and confessions of faith ; monastic history and rule ; canon and ecclesiastical law ; church polity and discipline ; Hebrew and Syriac literature ; etc. etc.
- London : [W. Stevens, printer], 1857.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Spinelli's law library reference shelf.
Religion and the law.
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
HeinOnline religion and the law
1 online resource (viii, 704, 50 pages).
- Theology -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
Booksellers' catalogs -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- "On sale at the prices annexed by David Nutt, theological and foreign Bookseller. No. 270, Strand, and College Street, Winchester."
"Modern publications in foreign languages, on sale by David Nutt": 50 pages at end
(c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 29, 2015
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|