Biomedical research training, and medical library assistance amendments of 1983 [electronic resource] : Mr. Hatch from the Committee of Labor and Human Resources, submitted the following report (to accompany S. 773).
- Other Title:
- Report (to accompany S. 773)
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 98-110.
Report / 98th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; no. 98-110
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
- Government document
1 online resource (98 pages).
- Medicine -- Research -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Biomedical materials -- Research -- United States.
Federal aid to medical libraries -- United States.
Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "May 16, 1983--ordered to be printed."
"Calendar No. 172."
(c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed November 16, 2015
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|