United States-Soviet Governing International Fishery Agreement [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session, on H.R. 4919, to approve the Governing International Fishery Agreement between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics : June 30, 1988.
- Other Title:
- United States Soviet Governing International Fishery Agreement
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 30 pages).
- Fishery law and legislation -- United States.
Fishery law and legislation -- Soviet Union.
Fishery management, International.
- Electronic books.
- Shipping list no.: 88-631-P
"Serial no. 100-70."
(c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 6, 2012
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|