Final supplemental environmental impact statement on management of habitat for late-successional and old-growth forest related species within the range of the northern spotted owl [electronic resource] / lead agencies: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service [and] U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management.
- [Portland, Oregon] : [Interagency SEIS Team], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (2 volumes) : illustrations.
- Forest management -- Environmental aspects -- Northwest, Pacific.
Northern spotted owl -- Northwest, Pacific.
Old growth forests -- Northwest, Pacific.
Forests and forestry -- Northwest, Pacific.
Old growth forests -- Government policy -- Northwest, Pacific.
Wildlife conservation -- Northwest, Pacific.
- Electronic books.
- "February 1994"--Cover
Includes bibliographical references
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF cover title, viewed September 10, 2017
- United States. Forest Service. sponsoring body.
United States. Bureau of Land Management. sponsoring body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|