Goodman & Gilman's the pharmacological basis of therapeutics / editor-in-chief, Laurence L. Brunton ; editors, Randa Hilal-Dandan, Björn C. Knollmann.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Goodman and Gilman's the pharmacological basis of therapeutics
Pharmacological basis of therapeutics
- Thirteenth edition.
- New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
xiii, 1419 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Childrens subjects:
- Medical subjects:
- Pharmacological Phenomena.
- "Goodman & Gilman's: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Thirteenth Edition represents the pinnacle of authority and accuracy in describing the actions and uses of therapeutic agents in relation to physiology and pathophysiology. Goodman & Gilman's careful balance of basic science and clinical application has guided thousands of practitioners and students to a clear understanding of the drugs essential to preventing, diagnosing, and treating disease. Enhanced by a full-colour presentation and updated to reflect all critical new developments in drug action and drug-disease interaction, the Thirteenth Edition includes more than 440 color illustrations depicting key principles and actions of specific pathways and therapeutic agents. This edition also includes new chapters on hypertension therapy, myocardial ischemia therapy, treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension, immunostimulants and vaccines, and treatment of viral hepatitis, along with appendices on prescription order writing, patient compliance, and pharmacokinetics." -- Provided by publisher.
- Section I: General Principles
Section II: Neuropharmacology
Section III: Modulation of pulmonary, renal, and cardiovascular function
Section IV: Inflammation, immunomodulation, and hematopoiesis
Section V: Hormones and hormone antagonists
Section VI: Gastrointestinal pharmacology
Section VII: Chemotherapy of infectious diseases
Section VIII: Pharmacotherapy of neoplastic disease
Section IX: Special systems pharmacology.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Brunton, Laurence L., editor.
Hilal-Dandan, Randa, editor.
Knollmann, Björn C., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|