The Oxford encyclopedia of crime, media, and popular culture / Nicole Rafter and Michelle Brown, editors in chief.
- Other Title:
- Encyclopedia of crime, media, and popular culture
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2018.
3 volumes : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Crime -- Sociological aspects -- Encyclopedias.
- Crime and punishment fascinate. Overwhelming in their media dominance, they present us with our most popular television programs, films, novels, art works, video games, podcasts, social media streams and hashtags. This work offers a foundational space for understanding the cultural life and imaginative force and power of crime and punishment. Across five areas foundational to the study of crime and media, leading scholars from five continents engage cutting edge scholarship in order to provide definitive overviews of over 120 topics.
- V. 1. A-E
v. 2. F-O
v. 3. P-W, Index.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Rafter, Nicole Hahn, 1939- editor.
Brown, Michelle, 1971- editor.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|