Texas journal of women, gender, and the law [electronic resource] .
- Austin, Tex. : University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 1992-
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., -
- Law journal library. Core U.S. journals.
Women & the law.
HeinOnline law journal library. Core U.S. journals
HeinOnline women and the law
1 online resource.
Updated semiannually, 1993-
Coverage begins with volume 1, issue 1 (1992)
- Former title:
- Texas journal of women and the law v. 1-23, 1992-2014
- Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States -- Periodicals.
Sex discrimination against women -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Periodicals.
Feminist jurisprudence -- Periodicals.
Law in literature -- Periodicals.
- Electronic books.
- Database is being updated on a per issue basis
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on HeinOnline index screen, viewed September 8, 2015
- University of Texas at Austin. School of Law, issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print verson: Texas journal of women and the law
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|