Reports of cases argued and determined in the Supreme Court of Louisiana and in the Superior Court of the territory of Louisiana [electronic resource] .
- Other Title:
- Louisiana reports
Louisiana annual reports
- Annotated edition, unabridged / with notes and references by the editorial corps of the National reporter system.
- St. Paul : West Publishing Company, 1907-1913.
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- State reports: a historical archive.
HeinOnline state reports: a historical archive
1 online resource (55 volumes).
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- Louisiana.
- Electronic books.
- Book 1. Verbatim reprint of Manning's Unreported cases [1877-1880] and v. 1-4 Martin (o.s.) [1809-1817] 1913
Books 2-3. Verbatim reprint of v. 5-12 Martin (o.s.) [1817-1823] 1913
Books 4-5. Verbatim reprint of v. 1-8 Martin (n.s.) [1823-1830] 1913
Books 6-14. Verbatim reprint of v. 1-19 Louisiana reports [1830-1841] 1911-13
Books 15-20. Verbatim reprint of v. 1-12 of Robinson's reports [1841-1846] 1911
Books 21-55. Verbatim reprint of v. 1-48 of the Louisiana annual reports [1846-1896] 1907-10
- With reproductions of the original title-pages
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Reports for 1897-1902/03 (Louisiana annual reports, v. 49-52, and Louisiana reports, v. 104-108) were published by the West Publishing Co. in the National Reporter System edition, St. Paul, 1898-1903. The West Publishing Co. became publishers of the official edition of Louisiana reports beginning with v. 109
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 28, 2016
- Manning, Thomas C. (Thomas Courtland), 1825-1887, court reporter.
Martin, François-Xavier, 1762-1846, court reporter.
Robinson, M. M. (Merritt M.), -1850, court reporter.
Territory of Orleans. Superior Court, author.
- Other format:
- Print version: Reports of cases argued and determined in the Supreme Court of Louisiana and in the Superior Court of the territory of Louisiana
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|