Rutgers journal of law and religion [electronic resource] .
- Other Title:
- Rutgers journal of law & religion
- Camden, N.J. : Rutgers the State University of New Jersey, 1999-
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, -
- Law journal library. Core U.S. journals.
Religion and the law.
HeinOnline law journal library. Core U.S. journals
HeinOnline religion and the law
Coverage begins with volume 1, number 1 (1999-2000)
- Religion and law -- Periodicals.
Law reviews -- New Jersey.
- Electronic books.
- "An examination of the relationship between law and religion on a global scale."
Database is being updated on a per issue basis
(c)2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Volumes 1-8 are external to HeinOnline
Description based on HeinOnline index screen, viewed May 19, 2015
- Rutgers School of Law, Camden (N.J.), issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|